Sunday 3 April 2016

The third book in my Garden Series is called Witch Garden and features Dannyboy the pointer with the sixth sense. Mystery, love interest, dogs and the supernatural. This is the review that Diane J Reed gave the book and she is a best selling author herself.

Hi Sheila--I just wanted you to know that I reviewed your novel Witch Garden! (Love that title, by the way). It was a delight! Here's my review, which may take a while to appear on Amazon (I reviewed it on the US website). Perfect Cozy Mystery For A Rainy Day! Witch Garden by Sheila Muckle is a delightful cozy mystery with charming characters and a gently brisk pace that makes perfect reading for a rainy day, especially if you can get all snuggled up with a warm blanket and a cup of tea. This author brings vibrancy and intrigue to every page, and I found her characters to both loveable and well rounded. What's more, that fact that Ms. Muckle has created an integral canine character (Dannyboy, a pointer), made it fun for me to read this book aloud to my children (which means I read it twice, the sure sign of a good novel!). Of course, the sweet romance between Chess and Spinner hooked me into Ms. Muckle's writing for good, so now I simply must complete her series of books. If you're looking for a novel that has it all--mystery, charm, love, and a fine story--Witch Garden is the one to pick up.
by Sheila Muckle- available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment