Sunday 3 April 2016

1/3/16  DIY continues apace. Have moved on to mending the back door, putting some cladding on the walls and decorating. To get my breath back I sit and do the writing job- thank goodness there is something I can do that does not include moving around. I write for an online gardening magazinewww.gardenerspath.com   which is well worth a quick look and they also have a food online magazine with great recipe and tip ideas at www.foodal.com. I have finished my latest crop of children’s stories for a client in London and my other ghost writing work is ongoing. I keep thanking my lucky stars for the internet. — And for a talented daughter- she makes jewellery atwww.spiritofcolourjewellery.co.uk and sent me some bracelets in black agate, hematite and multi coloured semi precious stones. Good to feel feminine and shed the DIY image. I also have a watch from Tesco. It’s pretty but slips down the arm so I had to add a scrunchie to keep it in place. Still the scrunchie looks quite good as well – silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment