Thursday 28 July 2016

We have a Gordon Setter called Carson who is just too clever by half. He plays hide and see with me- yes properly. Last week I called and called and nothing to be seen. I looked at the bushes and saw absolutly nothing and then spotted two tan feet below the leaves- He was as still as a stone and nothing else to be seen. As soon as I said I has seen him he came out and shook himself. I swear he grinned at me. Today called and called again- nothing. Can you spot the dog in this picture?

The dog run is a bit wild- apologies there. He was right beside the wall of the old garage.
Never moves and really tries it on. Handsome man though. I took him inside when I finally found him and visited the greenhouse. Pelargonium Vancouver centenniel is pretty- foliage and flowers and I just always love the flowers of Peucedanum.



No comments:

Post a Comment