Thursday 22 September 2016

Sept 2016 and I am having a rant- I was scammed trying to do someone a good turn- agghhh. I work as a ghost writer- you write a story and when it is paid for, the story belongs to the buyer. A man from Australia wanted a book done urgently as he had been let down and I tried to help him out- without a proper contract in place. Knocked myself out to finish it by the date he said. What a fool. I won't do that again. As soon as he had the work he never answered an email and has never paid a penny. I am 400 dollars down. However, the story is mine because he never paid so it is now published on Amazon - with a few tweaks. From tomorrow it will be on Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sheila+muckle  I suppose I've learned a lesson . It's a love story with a twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment